Overview | Features | Applications | Downloads
Designed for hands-on hazardous or gas emergency training. It uses a Bluetooth enabled tablet PC to wirelessly control specially adapted portable gas detectors from GMI. Complete gas detector operation can be controlled remotely including: gas values and alarms, sample faults/pump operation and battery status.
This invaluable accessory is simple to use and can be used for all types of training and assessment to ensure personnel respond correctly in all aspects of gas detection.
By remotely controlling the operation of the gas detectors, you can observe how the operator responds to gas values and alarms in different situations and customise training or retraining.
Call our sales team today on +44 (0) 141 812 3211 or
about the WATCHER.
- Simple to use
- Wireless communication range of up to 100m / 300ft
- Operates exactly as a normal field instrument
- Removes the need for using real gas
- Comprehensive confined space, gas monitoring and emergency response training
- Compatible with all Gasurveyor 500 Series instruments
- Uses Bluetooth wireless technology to simulate explosive gas emission sources
- Used for all aspects of gas training and assessment
- Emergency response
- Leak detection
- Confined space monitoring