The Active-80 is one of the most advanced gas detection systems on the market. Typical monitor locations are – public buildings, car parks, tunnels, breweries, boiler plant rooms, water treatment works, H&V control, manufacturing, process plants, horticulture, hotels, offices, etc.
Each gas sensor is continuously monitoring and reporting back any hazardous conditions to the control unit for display on the alphanumeric screen, showing you the sensor ID, the gas type, the concentration and the alarm status. If an alarm level is exceeded the Active-80 automatically activates a variety of signal outputs including analogue/digital data and user selectable relays, along with this it has full data compatibility with serial RS232 and RS485 outputs and is fully Mod Bus compatible.
For more info, call our sales team on +44 (0)141 302 8302.
- Up to 64 addressable sensors
- 1-16 direct 4-20 mA sensors – 2/3 wire
- Single 4 core sensor network (addressable)
- On screen text description of sensor locations
- 3 alarm levels
- Event – data logging
- Low cost installation
- Repeater panel – option
- Up to 64 Additional relays
- One man calibration
- Automatic safety check diagnostics / system surveillance
- Gas Monitoring for the Drinks Industry (CO2/Ammonia/Freon/etc)
- Ammonia Detection in Cooling & Refrigeration
- Rapid Detection of CO2 in Cooling & Refrigeration
- CO Monitoring in Parking Garages / Loading Bays / Warehouses
- Monitoring Ship Ballast Tanks and Void Spaces
- Monitoring Ship Tanker Air Conditioning Intakes
- Gas Monitoring in Power Stations
- Chemical Plants
- Water Treatment Plants
- Steel Plants
- Petro-chemical Plants
- General Industry
Suitable IndustriesBrewing · Car Park Monitoring · Chemical · Construction · Defence · Electricity · Landfill / Underslab · Nuclear · Petrochemical · Steel · Telecoms · Water / Waste
1-64 addressable – Can bus – and / or
16 direct 4~20mA
Combustible Gas: LEL ; % Vol.
Toxic Gas: PPM ; % Vol.
Oxygen: % Vol. – Depletion / Enrichment
Any 4~20 mA Transmitters
Alarm / Fault – permanent mute options.
Active-80 Panel / Auxiliary Power Pack :
265 (H) x 315 (W) x 95 (D) mm
10.4 (H) x 12.4 (W) x 3.7 (D) in
4.95Kgs (10.9 lbs)
0 – 98% RH non-condensing
-10oC to +50oC
(+14oF to +122oF)
230/115v AC or 24v DC
Control unit 7.5w quiescent 17w full alarm
Sensor – 2.5w
Internal Power Supply:
• 20 sensors max
• 20+ sensors GDS 10 PS Power Pack
4 User Selectable. S.P.C.O. Zone/voting
– Time ON / OFF delay
1 common low alarm D.P.C.O
1 common high alarm D.P.C.O
1 common over-range S.P.C.O
1 common fault alarm S.P.C.O
All contacts rated @ 5A – 230vAC
General Alarm Relay – resetable S.P.C.O.
Optional 64 Relays – programmable
2 Channel 4~20mA – assignable to any group of sensors
RS232 data log – event log
Modbus: RS485 x2.