CO2 Multi Monitor
When it comes to measuring CO2 in safety critical situations such as brewing, refineries, nuclear, distilleries, bottling plants and landfill sites then the CO2 Multi Monitor from GMI is the ideal instrument.
It’s a fixed gas detection system with up to 8 sample inputs, designed specifically to monitor CO2 in the range 0 to 5% using long life and reliable infra-red technology.
Set-up and calibration are straightforward and easy using the Active-8-or hand held unit. A digital LCD and several LED indicators display system status. The system can be linked to alarms and other equipment within the facility via relays or analogue outputs.
For more info, call our sales team on +44 (0)141 302 8302.
- Up to 8 point CO2 sampling system
- Long life IR sensor
- Interfaces with BMS/ HVAC systems easily
- Stand alone system capability
- Secure calibration and configuration access
- Ease of installation calibration and commissioning
- Robust construction
- Brewing and Distilling
- Gas Monitoring for the Drinks Industry (CO2/Ammonia/Freon/etc)
- Nuclear Industry – to monitor in and around the reactor area and at Emergency Muster Stations for CO2 emissions.
- Gas Monitoring in Power Stations
- Rapid Detection of CO2 in Cooling & Refrigeration
- Landfill Market – monitoring for the ingress of CO2 into buildings on or adjacent to landfill sites.
- General Industry – anywhere CO2 requires to be detected or monitored (for example, public house cellars, fruit stores, shopping malls, process control in greenhouses and in buildings where CO2 levels are linked with heating and ventilation systems).
Suitable IndustriesBrewing · Construction · Electricity · Food/Beverage · Landfill / Underslab · Nuclear · Steel
Gas TypesCarbon Dioxide (CO2)
|CO2||0 – 5%||0.1% increments|
Non Dispersive Infra Red
Better than +/- 10% actual value
270 (H) x 400 (W) x 105 (D) mm
0 to 95% non condensing
+5oC to +40oC
Operating Barometric Pressure Range:
950mBar to 1060mBar
110 or 230 Volts AC
3 SPCO Relays (max. 5 Amps at 240V AC)
Screw Types for cables up to 4mm2
Four channel sequencer version
Eight channel sequencer version
16 character LCD display (Backlit)
5 LED status indicators
2 levels adjustable (5% to 95% of range)