The First Responder from GMI is a combustible gas indicator designed for emergency response technicians in the gas industry.
The First Responder detects flammable gas at PPM, LEL and % Vol levels with the addition of carbon monoxide for internal atmosphere monitoring.
An optional external range diffusion probe with high speed semiconductor sensor enables rapid response in detecting small fitting leaks.
For more info, call our sales team on +44 (0)141 302 8302.
- PPM , LEL and Volume flammable gas ranges for leak detection and general safety monitoring.
- Carbon Monoxide range for internal atmosphere monitoring
- Probe mounted Semiconductor Sensor (Range 0 – 10,000 ppm), providing instant response leak detection with audible / visual ‘Ticker’ (Geiger) alarm indication
- Simple four button operation allowing access to all features
- Automatic and manual datalogging
- Leak survey
- Gas escape detection
- Carbon Monoxide detection
Suitable IndustriesGas Distribution
|PPM||0 – 1000ppm|
|LEL||0 – 10%|
|LEL||10 – 100%|
|VOL||0 – 100%|
|EXT||0 – 1000ppm|
|EXT||1000 – 9999ppm|
EXT = Flammable EXT Range (External Semiconductor Sensor)
Note: Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) and Oxygen (O2) are available on request.
|IEC||Ex d ia IIB T3|
|ATEX||II 2G Eex ia d IIB T3|
|UL913||Class 1 Div 1 Groups CD|
|CSA||Class 1 Groups CD T3|
180 (H) x 95 (W) x 105 (D) mm
7.1 (H) x3.7 (W) x 4.1 (D) in
1.7kg. (3.75lbs.) with alkaline batteries
0 – 95% RH non-condensing
-20oC to +50oC (-4oF to +122oF)
Integral pump with flow fail sensor; sample path protected by hydrophobic filter and auto pump switch off.
Approx. 15 hours’ runtime
Approx. 9 hours’ runtime
EnclosureMoulded polyproylene case
LCD with backlighting
4-digit digital display plus analogue display
3-character range indication