The OLCT 10N is a digital gas detector designed for detection of toxic gases or oxygen.
Intended for use in combination with the MX 43, the OLCT 10N provides a fast and accurate response. Up to 32 detectors can be connected on the same digital line or distributed on 8 lines.
All transmitter information is received by the controller in less than 1 second.
Non-intrusive operator interface requires only a simple magnetic wand and allows one man calibration without opening the enclosure.
For more info, call our sales team on +44 (0)141 302 8302.
- Digital Transmitter without display
- Available with catalytic bead or electrochemical sensors
- Detects O2, combustible, and toxic gases
- Available for detection of O2, CO, H2S, NH3, NO, NO2, Methane, Propane, Butane and Hydrogen
- For commercial and light industrial applications (laboratories, cooling rooms, hospitals, boiler rooms, waste water treatment plants, etc.)
- ATEX 3G certified for use in zone 2
- For use only with the MX43 controller
For commercial and light industrial applications:
- cooling rooms
- boiler rooms
- waste water treatment plants
Suitable IndustriesBrewing · Car Park Monitoring · Chemical · Construction · Defence · Electricity · Landfill / Underslab · Marine · Nuclear · Steel · Telecoms · Water / Waste
Gas TypesAmmonia (NH3) · Carbon Monoxide (CO) · Flammable (LEL) · Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) · Nitric Oxide (NO) · Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) · Oxygen (O2)
- LEL (CH4, C3, H8, C4, H10, H2) : 0-100% LEL (-20oC to +55oC)
- O2: 0-30% vol (-20oC to +50oC)
- CO: 0-300ppm / 0-1000ppm (-20oC to + 50oC)
- H2S: 0-30ppm / 0-100ppm (-20oC to + 50oC)
- NO: 0-100ppm / 0-300ppm (-20oC to + 50oC)
- NO2: 0-10ppm / 0-30ppm (-20oC to + 50oC)
- NH3: 0-100ppm / 0-1000ppm (-20oC to + 40oC)
II 3 GD – INERIS 11ATEX3023X – IECE 11.0029X
Ex nA nC IIC T4 Gc for explosimetric versions / Ex nA IIC T4 Gc for others
Ex tc IIIC T135oC Dc
Electromagnetic compatibility according to EN50270
110 (H) x 60 (W) x 118 (D) mm
15 to 90% RH for the electrochemical sensor
0 to 100% RH uncondensed for the catalytic sensor
-20oC to +55oC (-4oF to +131oF)