The PS500-CO2 detects 0-5% volume CO2 reliably and accurately using infrared capabilities. The large display font allows for easy measurement reading.
The PS500-CO2 is particularly useful n noisy environments, featuring a very loud (95dBA) penetrating and distinctive audible alarm, together with high visibility large area visual alarm.
Sampling type: diffusion for confined space working. Pumped variant for pre-entry checking is an optional item.
A robust, moulded, rubberised casing guaranteeing Hi-Impact resistance, the PS500-CO2 can be used in the most demanding industrial environments.
For more info, call our sales team on +44 (0)141 302 8302.
- 0-5% Carbon Dioxide (CO2) detection
- NDIR sensing technology
- Large font for easy reading
- Piercing 95 dB audible plus 360-degree high-visibility light bar
- On-board datalogging for calibration certificates, data management, and event logging
- High impact rubberised case
- Low cost of ownership
- Personal safety in confined space – CO2 hazards
- General safety in confined space
- Shipping – general
- Breweries – CO2 hazard
Suitable IndustriesBrewing · Chemical · Construction · Defence · Electricity · Fire / Hazmat · Food/Beverage · Gas Distribution · Industrial Safety · Nuclear · Oil/Gas · Petrochemical · Pulp and Paper · Refining · Steel · Telecoms · Water / Waste
Gas TypesCarbon Dioxide (CO2)
|ATEX||Ex II 2 G EEx iad IIC T3/T4|
Brilliant visual alarm
360° distinct alarm level
Ultra loud audible alarm, 95 dBA
140 x 85 x 45 mm
0 – 95% RH non-condensing
Alkaline (3 AA):
12 hours’ minimum with pump