The Shipsurveyor was designed after extensive consultation with shipowners, ship managers and shipping personnel. The result is a range of 8 instruments dedicated to the marine market.
The Shipsurveyor is versatile yet simple to use. The feature-rich range of instruments are suitable for all marine applications including confined space monitoring, cargo monitoring and inerting.
Up to 5 gases can be simultaneously measured and displayed. The hydrocarbon range, which utilises the latest infrared technology, can be calibrated with Butane, Propane or Methane, depending on application.
The Shipsurveyor also comes complete with an impressive and practical suite of application software. Our bespoke software not only allows simple on-board calibration but crucially provides the ability to print calibration certificates. In addition, complete datalogging software comes as standard allowing logged gas readings, with vessel locations, to be uploaded to a PC.
With ATEX and MED approval, the Shipsurveyor is the complete shipping solution.
For more info, call our sales team on +44 (0)141 302 8302.
- Easy to use 2-Button Instrument
- Infrared technology for inert atmosphere measurements
- Simple calibration with certificate printing
- Large display – all gas readings simultaneously displayed
- Dual Mode – Combustibe Gas Indicator (CGI) and Confined Space Monitor (CSM )
- Configurable Audible and Visual Alarms (CSM)
- Internal pump with superior flow rate to minimise tank sampling times
- Enhanced datalogging with ‘Location’
- Innovative ‘quick-connect’ range of accessories
- Fault detection and reporting
- Language options
- LNG/LPG Tankers
- Pre-entry checks in tanks
- Crude oil cargo tanks
- Chemical tankers
- Bulk carriers
- Fruit carriers
- Personal monitoring for tank maintenance
Gas TypesCarbon Dioxide (CO2) · Carbon Monoxide (CO) · Flammable (LEL) · Flammable (VOL) · Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) · Oxygen (O2)
|CO||0 – 1000ppm|
|CO2*||0 – 5%|
|CO2*||5 – 20%|
|H2S||0 – 100ppm|
|LEL*||0 – 100%|
|O2||0 – 21%|
|O2||21 – 25%|
|VOL*||0 – 100%|
( * Infrared Detection)
|IECATEX||Ex d ia IIB T3 GbEx II 2 G Ex d ia IIB T3 Gb|
|MED||(0038/YY) – Module B & E, A.1/3.30|
Highly intensity red flashing LEDs
Sounder in excess of 80dB(A),
100 (H) x 180 (W) x 95 (D) mm
3.9 (H) x 7.1 (W) x 3.7 (D) in.
Weight : 1.7 kg (3.75lbs.)
with two alkaline batteries
0 to 100% R.H.
-20oC to +50oC (-4oF to +122oF)
Integral pump with pressure sensor
for rapid flow fail detection.
Sample path protection using
hydrophobic filter and automatic pump switch-off.