SmartWireless CX Gas Detection Sensor Assembly
CX-DM gas detection sensors are easily and economically deployable in both permanent and temporary installations. These low power sensor assemblies utilize electrochemical technology for a long list of toxic gases. Model CX-DM sensors are equipped with standard analog 4-20mA, and Modbus™ RTU RS-485 outputs and can be used with Detcon’s SmartWireless® Site Sentinel CX/CXT Controllers as well as other Detcon control systems.
For more info, call our sales team on +44 (0)141 302 8302.
- Low Power Gas Detection Sensors
- Built-in Display
- Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, & D
- Non-intrusive Magnetic Interface
- Built-in Diagnostics
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics
- Electropolished 316SS Construction
- Quick Thread Release (for sensor replacement)
- Oil and Gas Drilling Rigs
- Work-over and Pulling Units
- Oil & Gas Production
- Turn-a-rounds in Refining and Petrochemical Plants