Back to Top
Having a GMI maintenance contract will ensure:
- Scheduled planned preventative maintenance is carried out
- Systems remain in full working order, ensuring high levels of performance
- Reduced down time due to system faults
- Reduced cost of replacement spare parts
- Compliance with relevant legislation and guidelines, by providing relevant documentation – giving evidence of service
- Call out service to both contract and non-contract customers
For further details of any of the services above, contact our Service & Calibration Division.
For non-US customers, call our sales team today on
+44 (0)1908 568 867 or email our service team.
For US customers, call GMI USA on (713) 559 9290.